Being a commercial landlord or tenant comes with specific rights and obligations. Most commercial leases can be negotiated to suit your circumstances and ensure business success.
Steele+Co has many years of experience in the drafting and negotiating of commercial lease terms – and are able to assist you to negotiate and secure a sound lease for your business premises.
To make sure your business and property is protected, we ensure the rights and obligations under the lease are appropriately set out and secured.
We offer the following leasing expertise:
- commercial leases – including advice on the terms of the lease, registration on title, and mortgagee’s consent where applicable;
- shop leases – including special disclosure obligations required under the Retail Leases Act 1994);
- hospitality leases – including obligations and terms, including exclusivity provisions, use clauses, nuisance, and assignment/sub-letting;
- ‘Agreement for Lease’ – entered into by the parties to cater for contingencies which may arise prior to occupation for premises that are being renovated or leased ‘off the plan’; and
- dealing with Agents to ensure due diligence.
We will help from drafting of the lease through to registration, handling all aspects including contingency planning and dealing with any disputes. Whether it’s a rural, commercial, retail or hospitality lease, please call us for a no obligation discussion about your situation.
We have advised clients on commercial leasing options in Bathurst, throughout Central West NSW and beyond.